Concrete Block Association
The Concrete Block Association (CBA) is a trade body representing around 80% of concrete blockmanufacturers in the UK. Here are some facts about us:
• CBA members are committed to delivering the highest standards of products and services.
• CBA members manufacture a wide range of aggregate block products used in residential, commercial and industrial construction, civil engineering and agricultural applications.
• The CBA provides independent technical support to those designing and building using concrete blocks.
• The association has a technical programme of research and testing designed for product and process development.
• The CBA is a proud member of the Modern Masonry Alliance, the body which promotes masonry construction solutions, extolling the many advantages of using concrete aggregate blocks when creating a sustainable and resilient built environment using local, long lasting, low carbon and fire resistant products.
• CBA members are members of British Precast. As such all our members are obliged to comply with the requirements of the British Precast Health & Safety and Sustainability Charters.
• As members of British Precast the CBA can ensure its members views are represented on all associated government and industry bodies.